2014/10/20

Leave or be left.

"How unintended was this feeling?
How did it even come to this?
How come I find it so appealing -
Are you the truth I merely miss?

"My mind is taking me to places
That no one else has seen before,
I find an conquer empty spaces
And seek another open door.

"Eternity is in my way,
Cannot be torn apart.
And therefore, I must always stray
To try and save my heart."


Some things just need to be done.
Sometimes, cruel words have to be said before someone is severely hurt.
Sometimes, you have to keep yourself away from something you want because otherwise it might cause damage.
Sometimes, you have to leave someone who meant a lot to you. They may never know and that's probably the best for both of you but they will remain in a hidden place somewhere deep inside your soul.
Goodbye, old friend.