2012/09/02

O sympathy, o sympathy,

your lovesong made me laugh.

This is the year of farewells. None of your attempts of trying to keep me have been able to convince me in the slightest. I will now go and possibly never return.
You have caused more pain than pleasure in the past two decades and I am most certainly not willing to thank you for your patience. Your gossips have taken a lot of lives and we can't forgive or forget what has been done to us.
Don't try and make me stay. Don't pretend to need me around. 
We both know you don't. You've never made me feel safe or alive. You've made me feel weak and lonely. I do not think we have anything in common any more. Thankfully, you have taught me to get on with life - which may be the most important quality for me anyway. Well, this implies life has to go on for me right now. I am trying to find my way and unfortunately, you're not involved.
Please take care of the ones I love, that is all I'm asking for. Farewell, sweet home, farewell.